Friday, March 13, 2009


Trying to get all this free stuff uploaded to blogger is a real pain, but I guess I will have to wait till my darling husband gets home and maybe by tomorrow my blog will look different. I didn't think I was computer illiterate, I mean I use the computer just as much as I used to when I was working. Maybe its Windows Vista...anyway it it painful and I would like to update this blog. My next hump is to get my blog linked to my facebook, but we'll see how that goes. Above is one of my favorite layouts, hope you get some inpiration from it!

2 comments:

  1. Looks greatCarissa!! These blogs are great but can feel limiting! I miss scrapping with you, actually scrappin' at all lately it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having big problems with getting anything to upload on this blog, but I bet your super busy anyway with Stephanie B...One day you'll have a need to create again, whe you have a lull! Miss you guys and See you in April!

    ReplyDelete