Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Work for you...



What a great week to get things done. And I am done. Off to 'visit' the family again. So I will be incomunicado these next couple of days. But before I drop off the face of the earth, I wanted to share with you a peek at this great home decor item I made using my Cricut. It was inspired by Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Cricut challenge site of which I am a design team member. The challenge is to create something using an 'ampersand', I chose this great 3-D decor item. You have till this Sunday to submit your creations and possibly win a prize. Play along with us!

2 comments:

  1. lovin' the sneak peak! can't wait to see it all! looks fab so far! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just had to come back and say how absolutely awesome this project is! you totally rocked it and i can't wait to do one of my own, and maybe for some gifts too! and, i am definitely going to have to take you up on the offer to share the instructions! this just rocks! hugs!

    ReplyDelete