Thursday, August 26, 2010

The New Arrival!


It has been a while since my last post but we have since had our newest addition. She is now 3 weeks old and I faintly remember sleeping well and not smelling like fomula. Another joy to our life and far more PINK than I ever seen, we are happy that she is healthy and a great little baby. Above is the Birth Announcement that was my first attempt in a long time at Photoshop CS3, and I can say, Thank Goodness there are so many Photoshop tutorials online, Phew! I hope to scrapbook my new angel right away and am ready to get back into the swing of things. I am also excited about the new Close to my Heart Idea Book that is coming out as of September 1, 2010 and am looking forward to kicking off that last part of the year being really busy with Crops, MOPS and Pre-school. I would love to hear what you think of my annoucement and welcome all comments.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great announcement...you did a wonderful job! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete