Monday, October 18, 2010

Heart to Heart Challenges

What a great opportunity to be a sponsor for this weeks challenge at Heart to Heart Challenges! I have been very busy getting ready for craft fairs and jumpstarting my new family photography business, you can find my FB page called Just Peachy Family Photography. But I am excited by this weeks challenge...Dry/Heat embossing! If you never have done either you should definately try it...everyone I know who tries it falls in love with embossing, it brings your projects to the next level. I encourage you to try it and submit your finished project to Heart to Heart Challenges and you might win my fabulous prize, a full Key to my Heart Kit, this was a promotion a while back, you can not buy this from your local Close to my Heart Consultant, so play the Heart 2 Heart Challenge and this fancy prize might be yours!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so great of you to sponsor this week's challenge! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete