Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fully Thank{Full} Card

Thought this monthe I would do a series of just Thank You cards. I had fallen in love with Basic Grey's Mellow Collection, with the colors, images, design, everything. So when I had some pieces left over I decided to make a great card.
I had just enough cardstock to do a long side fold card, I also purchased the coordinating die cuts, so I punched out the flowers on the sheet. Layering the flowers and popping a brad in the middle, I misted them with water and started squeezing and pushing the petals into place, the out come is this great 3D flower on the front.
In my stash was some random Creatve Memories stickers and there I found the perfect sentiment. I finished the card front with some cute amber jewels highlighting the great images in the paper.
Lately, for me, a card is not complete without some paper on the inside too. It uses up the extra pieces I would have normally thrown away and it looks pretty.
A success I think, I just wish I had more of that paper...

1 comment:

  1. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634532756116-11

    ReplyDelete