Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Banner Year...

2012 is gone, and good riddance, the year was one disaster after the other for us, a bunch of hospital/Doctor/Dentist visits,more than any in my life. Despite all the awesome travel we got to do, we are looking forward to a calmer year. And to start the year off right it is my oldest daughters birthday in January, last year we had a princess themed party complete with all the Disney fixin's, this year we are amp-ing it up with a Rock Star theme. However, with 5+ birthdays in my family in January I think we shall have to theme this month for banners. All kinds of banners and pennants. First up is last years birthday banner for my daughters birthday, all princessed up.
I used my handy Cricut Expression to cut all the banners from Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy along with thier decorative elements at 5.5". The paper was Close to my Heart cardstock and Disney Mega Pack from EK Success. The letters were cut out of Colorbok glitter cardstock with the Cricut Paper Lace cartridge which has an awesome font on it. String it up with a fancy ribbon and we are ready to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment