Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Brunch

It is going to be a good Easter. I have already had too much chocolate and my dentist is probably happy to be getting lots of money from me in these upcoming months. But Easter is a great time to be with family and have some good food. I think I am most excited about the Easter egg hunt that Quinn is going to have this year. She is as excited about the Easter Bunny as she was about Santa Claus! It is also neat that we have a bunny living in our yard, or near it anyway, we see him every couple of days, he comes to eat our grass. Of course he MUST be the Easter Bunny.
The layout above is from last Easter when we went to Kelowna, BC with Jim's parents. It was really nice out and we like to have brunch at this great lakeside restaurant called ' The Eldorado'. The best shot glass sized Creme Brulee EVER! I just had fun with this sparkly layout and gave the ghost butterflies a little bling along with the chipboard. Doesn't Quinn look cute in her Easter outfit that Grandma gave her. Of course she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment