Saturday, April 4, 2009

Upcoming Events

I am ready to stop being a single mom. For those of you who don't know, my lovely husband, Jim, has been on a business trip for 8 out of 10 days. It'll be nice to go out with out having to get a babysitter or strap my kid in her winter coat and drag her around, let Jim 'parent' while I am out! :) For those of you whom I met this weekend and are interested in classes and crops the upcoming schedule looks like this. April 8 - Card Crop at my house, bring your own items for free use of my stamps and idea books OR Use my supplies at $2/card. April 18 - All day Crop, lunch included. For more information on all events, check out the link to my Meetup.com group called 'Scrapaholics Unite'. I will be glad to see more ladies come out and scrap with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment