Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Currently...



Currently all of the designs I have sent out for publication are available to be viewed. Some need a subscription to view them and others are free. The above card was picked up for an article in Scrapbook News and Review on Multiple Stamping. To see the article use the link ---> http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/joomla44/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1332&Itemid=771&ed=148
Just some great ideas to get your mojo going. With just coming back from visiting the family and finishing the Close to my Heart Convention in Calgary, scrapbook ideas are swirling around in my head. But of course my husband has other plans, we have to get some gardening done, CHECK, we have to clean the house (because for 3 weeks alone my hubby was too busy), CHECK, and grocery shop and laundry (cause that didn't get done either). ARGHH!!! Not to mention that I haven't even unpacked my scrapbook supplies from my vehicle. If I am patient everything will fall into place and I will once again be able to create. I am planning on using some mixed media for some new layouts. Keep looking for some great ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment