Friday, May 15, 2009

Vacation VS Visiting


I just got back from my 3 week long 'visit' with my family in Calgary. It was a great 'visit' and I did more work trying to see everyone I knew that I zonked out at 11pm every night. So just before I was to drive the 1200 miles back to Denver I had to have a 'chat' with my husband about the difference between vacationing and visiting!!! However when I came home there were over 115 emails that hadn't yet been looked at. I was deleting all the kid's store coupon emails when I came across an email from Scrapbooking.com. For those of you who have read my blog before you will know that Scrapbooking.com picked up one of my layouts for thier Father's Day features. Thank you Jami Petersen! I then found the email which Jami wrote saying that she had put my layout on the COVER!!! You can see the cover pictured above, well I thought that was awesome, it is available today to view online and I do believe free to subscribe to. I will continue to send in my work and see if any more publications like them. I am in the mood to create as I now need a vacation from my visiting trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment