Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vague Occasions Card Workshop

This month's card workshop is all about cards for any occasion! Sometimes we all need cards that aren't geared towards a certain event, this is that workshop. My 5 for $5 card workshop is an assembly only class with a room to be creative. Each card this workshop has a little something extra added to it to make that card unique.

This is a super simple card but I pumped it up with a cute flower to mimic the background and an adorable scalloped edge to finish it off.

This dark looking card is one of my favorites, other than loving stars, so easy to cut out, but I used some gold paint to make my stars POP! You may not be able to see it in the photo but in person, it shines.

The colors in this card draw me in and with a 3D Fleur de Lis and cute antique copper mini-brads I think this card is ready to send.

A fun card with bright colors, a perfect sentiment and cool twill across the bottom this card is sure to stay on someones mantel for quite a while.

Who doesn't want to celebrate with cupcakes? Sparkley cupcakes at that! Very simple but I love the sparkle this card gives.
I do have fun putting together these workshops but I also love seeing the creativity that others have with my pre-cut cards. I am looking forward to this next workshop, if you are interested and in the Denver-Metro Area, message me and we would love to have you join us!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!!!!! Great job!!!!
    Too bad I cannot attend this Thursday... :(
    You girls have fun!!!
    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that celebrate card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete