Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Creative Colors Class - Boom di Ada Paper

This week is the start of my Creative Colors Classes. I choose a great color palette with some versitile hues.

The class is $5 and included in this kit is 2 sheets of 12x12 Sweet Leaf cardstock, 1 sheet of Hollyhock cardstock, 1 sheet of Scroll, B&T (Background and Texture) paper, 1 sheet of Stripe B&T paper, over 24" of large Hollyhock Ricrac, 5 Arrow photoclips with brads and 5 assorted buttons. And my examples of what you can make with this kit are as follows...

This is a cute little card using pieces of the kit including the card base made out of Sweet Leaf cardstock. I just pumped up this card with a Close to my Heart Rub-on that says "You're Special".

This card was inspired by the lower layout and has a great pattern called 'Done Right' which is found in the new Close to my Heart Card Confindence Program Book called Wishes!

I love this pattern and it works sooo well for every paper. I also have a Cricut that makes cutting circles a breeze and not a pain. I also added the safety pin to the center of the knot to break up the pink!!!

This cards took alot of time because of all the stiching...but it is my favorite of the group, sometimes doing more means MORE. I think it turned out super well and would do it again and again.

This is the same pattern as the flower card, 'Done Right', just turned for the way I wanted the card to face. I heat embossed all the background which I think makes it look super elegant. I did add my own pearls to pump it up to the next level but I think it made all the difference.

This layout is of my little one and her Uncle Cody during easter in 2008. I thought the colors matched so well that is just flowed together. I think with the idea of the layout and what I had to work with this layout took less time than most of the cards...Looks great though! I think this class will go very well and the price works for my area. If you are in the Denver Metro area, drop me a line if you want to attend any of my classes. I hope to post all the creative ideas from the ladies tonight using the same kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment