Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random Stamping Creation #1

Just as I thought the first thing I started on after random stamping my papers was Thank you Cards. Stamped with Aspiration(C1340)in Juniper, Hollyhock, Blush and Bamboo, the final page looked like this:

I finally decided that making Thank You cards you save me time when our little girl arrives in August and who wants to make Thank You cards after the baby comes! So this sheet yielded 16 small cards, each one an individual.

The cards are 3"x3.5", made out of Hollyhock Cardstock, then I took my cut up piece and lightly sponged the edges with Blush Ink and adhered to the cardstock base. Then I stamped 16 'Thanks' and matted them on a small piece of Hollyhock Cardstock (leftover from the cutting the bases), popped them up on 3D foam tape and Voila! they are complete.

I have already completed another project with the Random Stamped Backgrounds so I will post that tommorrow. If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment