Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random Stamping Project #2

This next project is one of my favorite newer stamp sets called Flourished Blessings (D1379). We stamped the background in Juniper, Cocoa and Garden Green.

I also did some Second Generation Stamping on the background to fill and not make it feel so layered. As I was searching through my pictures, I found this cute shot of my Daughter looking through one of the holes in the tubes at the local playground, she kept sneaking and peeking at me so I did get more than one shot of this, but you can tell in her eyes that she is smiling.

This layout is mostly Close to my Heart products except the chipboard letters are American Crafts and then I altered them with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist to give it a pewter/hammered metal look. I also added the brad circle to mimic the circle in the picture. I still have room to add a journaling circle in the bottom left corner but I am not one for journaling...I like it when the pictures and titles tell the story.

I think this layout is fun and I love the colors in it. Next post is going to be the last sheet of random stamped paper and the projects I made with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment