Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A New Adventure


Finally, we are on the move once again. My husbands company is transferring us to a new location. We are on the move to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Islands, RUSSIA. I am excited to explore another part of our great world and have been frantically been selling and condensing my scrapbooking collection as we will be moving from 2800sqft to 1500sqft. I also have to give up my Close to my Heart Consultant Status as I cannot get any of thier fabulous products shipped there. I do plan to still keep my blog but the direction of my posts will be different as I will be focusing, not on classes, but catching up with my personal scrapbooking and enter various contests. I hope that I will meet some other expaitriates that also share my passion so that we can scrap together. In the coming months look for some posts regarding life in the Sakhalin Islands along with pictures. Wish me Luck and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment