Thursday, November 17, 2011

Finally I am posting for the first time since we moved to Russia. We have been here for almost 4 months now and it is an adjustment. Life is so convient in the States and since moving here, I only go out once a week to grocery shop and have had some difficulty finding some items I need. However that does give me lots of time to craft and have just finished creating some beautiful cards for the local expat Charity Christmas Bazaar. In the next couple of weeks I will show you some of the lovely things I have been making in my extra, extra spare time. This post is about Colorado and how I miss my friends there, but I made some great cards with a Cowboy theme, just to reminisce.
A cute little cowgirl card for all the birthday girls!
And for the Cowboys........
Split the difference and a gender neutral, just for fun and the sticker was cute. All supplies were Close to my Heart, Sasparilla Line. Would love to hear what you think! Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment