Friday, April 20, 2012

Clean & Simple Challenge #185

I ended up joining some challenge sites lately to get some extra inspiration. One of them was Clean & Simple, no prizes but fun layouts, all cards so that should get me back up to my old stock level of cards as our Happy Hobby craft show wiped me out. This is the sketch:
A simple sketch but with endless possibilities, if you want to see what others have made with this sketch you can go HERE!
This is my version I put my self under the wire to make this card so with a little help from my cricut and Graphically Speaking cartridge I think it came together. I also have limited ribbon here and had to choose colors that went with my ribbon.
And of course the inside of the card can not be naked so with the leftover papers I put the rest of the sentiment on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment