Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Tags Swap

I am always amazed by everyone elses creativity. They always tend to do something unexpected which makes it unique and wonderful. This is why I love to participate in swaps, these tags are a sample of the unexpected creativity that I am talking about, fun, whimsy and now to be cherished for years to come.

I fell in love with this great ornament tag because of the great design and 'POW' colors. The snow on the front is heat embosses and cute jewels jazz up the front, but if you look closely, you'll see the ornament hanger is a different paper, that is because it opens up to reveal the names, to and from.

This awesome tag was a suprise as it is a Shaker tag. Snowman and tree are inside with of course...snow, then she had cut some great smaller snowflakes that are drifting down. Totally creative and I would love to make 100 of these.

Classicly beautiful tag. I love all the layered ribbons and tied together with a gorgeous brad. The stamp if from Close to my Heart called 'Heartfelt Christmas', it is gorgeous and I think I have almost worn my set of this stamp OUT!

Even though this tage is cute and pretty...it's the minature bells on the bottom of the card that really struck me as ingenious. I also love the clear embossing and glitter on the tag. I think without glitter, Christmas isn't near as pretty or magical. Next, I would love to show you my favorite cards I got from the swap, also full of great ideas!!!

1 comment: