Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm dreaming of a Creative Christmas

Here we are the beginning of November and I have already sent out a box of Christmas related items. I have joined a ton of swaps and need to get them done ASAP. So these items are from the first swap and I had to make about 10 of each of these items. This candle I thought was really cute because it was kinda vintage Christmas, with awesome heat embossing and cute paper this was lots of fun to make.
This item was a 3" circle tag and I think it is really cute, but I used a 3-D foam dot on the white circle and so it is no longer practical to write your name on there. Oops!

Here is another tag for the swap, I really like the way that this tag turned out, it has classic elements of the season. I also jazzed it up with some Liquid Glass from Close to my Heart to make it shine.

This sweet card should warm everyones heart this season. I had fun making this card and am planning on replicating it in the future for card workshops. If you live in the Denver Area, I will be holding Christmas Card Workshops in my studio. If you are interested please email me and I can get you the workshop information. We there are lots more Christmas Ideas to come, so come back for more great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment