Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Creative Cards

I would like to applaud everyone who is a dedicated cardmaker, I was never intending on being a card maker, I actually still send E-cards to the family on thier birthday. Bad Memory. However, the ladies from the swap were obviously cardmakers.

This great card is simple with big appeal. The fun stamp is new to this season's Idea Book called Holiday Jingle. With bright paper and whimsical ribbon, it catches your eye from anywhere.

I am amazed at all the little details put in this card, from embossing the card itself to faux stitching. Lots of great features and definately a crowd pleaser!

A fun winter card featuring a smilling snowman. Even though the design is simple, the fun addition was actual twigs added to the snowman for arms! Look close. Paired with cute jewels and shiny snowflakes and this card is a winner.

I was blown away when I got this card. Not only is it full of great ideas, the zig zag pattern on the card base is actually stamped christmas trees! Amazing what you can do with CTMH's clear stamps! I also love the punches of bright red.

I love this card, every inch of it has been well thought out. From the heat embossed background to the paperpieced dress on the new 'Ms.' stamp. There are more little things to look at on this card, so take a peek and let me know what else you see!
I am expecting my next swaps any day now, along with craft fairs this next weekend and family in from out of town it is bound to be a busy time. But I will hopefully have a great Thanksgiving post for you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment