Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Provincale Fair Flair

Just a quick little post about this card, I finally made a layout and a card using the Provincale Fair paper line from Tinkering Ink. I have been holding on to this paper for about 3 years and was not sure what I was going to do with it. It ended up making the most beautiful layout and I was amazed by this little card. I am totally in love with the line drawn flower and painstakingly cut as many as I could out of one of the sheets. Then another paper had this great huge swirl across it, which made me fall even harder. So with the last cut flower and a small piece of patterned paper I created, what I think, is a beautiful card. Just pretty enough for any deserving person.
Even though it didn't really need it, I added some bling to my card, I had some dark blue Gemstones from Close to my Heart and sprinkled this card with them.
Then I added a great stamped 'Happy Birthday' in Outdoor Denim courtesy of Close to my heart and added some subtle touches like die cut flourish from the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge. I am falling again for this card and am happy that Plan A is taking effect, to use up my current stock of scrapbook supplies before I go home to Canada...I am well on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment