Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Autumn/Winter Idea Book Open House


Three times a year my heart gets all fluttery and I get really excited about the release of the latest Close to my Heart Idea Book. Well that time again is upon us, as of September 1st the Autumn/Winter Idea Book is available. With great new paper packs, unbelievable embellishments, awesomes stamp sets and an idea on every page, this is a book that you don't want to miss. I am having my first Open House to showcase the new Idea Book so if you live in the Denver Metro area and want to come down to take a look at the latest and greatest Idea Book, I would love for you to email me. I have prizes, giveaways on the hour and awesome ideas and ways for you to save or even earn free product. This is a great time of year for scrapbookers and I would love to share my passion with you. If you aren't from the Denver Metro Area and would love to get your hands on this hot item, check out Close to my Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment