Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Year to Remember


This great Mini album was made with Creative Cuts and More 8"x8" Mini Album Set. It is a 10 piece die cut set with 2 covers, four dividers, four pages and four 1" rings. I ordered mine in Bazill Bling Cardstock - String of Pearls. I love the color it came it, it's soft and textured, which is awesome. I also used Basic Grey's Urban Couture Collection and Close to my Heart My Acrylix Stamps. This mini album is going to my In Laws, I did and album for the first year of my daughter's life and gave it to them for a Christmas gift almost 2 years ago and just recently they asked if they were ever getting another one? Well of course. It's going to be great for them because we are no longer living in the same country and they do miss thier only grand-daughter. I hope they will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment