Thursday, August 6, 2009

Take a challenge!


What a hard challenge I had this last time from Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Challenge Blog. I found it hard to create with 'Vintage'. Everybody, including myself is living in the now and loves to create using the 'now'. But we are here preserving not only our families memories but also my Grandma's, Grandpa's, nieces, nephew, cousins twice removed and so on. I, every now and then, love to do an older picture to try to update it and make me love it even more. Still lovin' my Cricut though, it is finally paid for (last payment has gone through) and now I can use and abuse it!!! Thank goodness I have WSB Challenge Blog to help me along. Are YOU up for the next challenge, submit your best Cricut made layout/card, see what you can make. The next challenge is a color challenge,

So break out your Cricut and make something wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment