Friday, June 12, 2009

GCD Studios - Spotlight

So I was actually a Spotlight Gal today for GCD Studios, instead of yesterday. They had posted my new layouts that I sent them but not the ones I had originally submitted. To see the Spotlight and article go here. The above is actually for 2 other projects I had made for GCD Studios, however they are being picked up for publication in Scrapbook News and Review, July Issue, 1 super summer card and a 'Sweet' Project ready to put a cavity in your mouth. I also submitted two original layouts to GCD Studios, one named New Baby and the other is Taking a Stroll .

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being in the spotlight!! I checked out all the links and loved your layouts! I loved the dragonflies by the way will have to give that a try! I left you something on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete