Friday, June 26, 2009

My First Independance Day Celebration

Soon enough it will be a fun evening as everyone is on thier decks and having a party while the sky is lit with hundreds of fireworks. At least that is the vision in my head. This will be my families first July 4th in the States and I am anticipating a HUGE celebration. All of my American friends had better not disappoint! But I am hoping not to disappoint them either as the great little centerpiece above will be given as a gift for the host. This centerpiece is actually my next class I am doing just in time for July 4th. Lots of fun and super cute. If you are interested on coming to the class, just click the link on the right hand side of the page that says 'Scrapaholics Unite' to see what is coming up here in the Denver Metro area or click here for a calendar of upcoming classes and crops. I hope Independance Day is as spectacular as the movies make it out to be! Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment