Monday, June 15, 2009

Latest Addition

This is my layout for the first challenge from Whimsical Scraps and Bugs - Cricut Challenge Site. The challenge was to use the letter 'S'. I may have over done that but I thought all the intertwined 's' looked kinda like Barrel full of Monkeys! It is a layout about my daughter at the park and I thought all the color and motion made it a fun layout.
And this little ball of fur is our newest addition. We just got him this week and we named him TANK. He is an adorable 8 week old Daschund. Pretty cute. Don't know alot about the breed yet, but he is a vast improvment over the last couple of dogs we have owned. I am sure I will be scrapbooking these pictures soon. If only they could stay that cute forever!


2 comments:

  1. what an adorable fur baby!!! i just love daschunds and always had them growing up! the layout is also really good too! great job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a daschund growing up! She was soooo smart and probably one of the best dogs I have ever owned!! Tank is adorable!!! I also love your layout to!! I've got to get busy and do mine!

    ReplyDelete