Monday, June 29, 2009

The Bizzy Scrapper Online Store

Just wanted to share some pictures of me as a child. We had a 3' tall Raggedy Ann doll, so when I was three, my mom put me in the clothes and I would play around in them. Such cute pictures, and memories. I wanted to share something with everyone out there about this great online store called the Bizzy Scrapper, I just did an order with her and bought a boatload of stuff from her clearance section and it actually WAS clearance pricing. I am encouraging everyone to go to the site and peek around, there are great deals on there as well as some companies that you can't find on other sites. Sheila is super great to deal with and I love finding something new and different at her store. In the next little bit I will post some items I make using products from her store.

No comments:

Post a Comment